Tuesday 12 February 2013

On a Roll...

Very quick post today, I am on a roll working on lots of new listings on Etsy. 

Perhaps the most exciting news (for me anyway) is I will now be stocking Warm and Natural Wadding. I love this product and have used it whenever possible in my quilts. It is warm, durable, easy to work with, doesn't bleed through your fabrics and washes in the machine. Love it!


It is traditionally the most expensive also...however here is your chance to buy it at reduced rates!
Queen Size:  $65
King Size:  $85
By the Metre:  $22.50

If you are in Brisbane and would like to buy it by the roll, I can give you a great price. Email me!

Jump on over to my Etsy store and check out all the new items....wadding, bags, pincushions and quilts. Lots more to come tonight!

Have a great day!

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment